I discovered Farmaesthetics on Nordstrom.com and have been very impressed. This natural and organic brand is hypo-allergenic and dermatologist tested.
Personally, I can’t resist anything scented with natural lavender essential oil. I’m not a huge fan of the fake lavender scents, but the real thing? I’ll take it in almost any product! That’s why I could not resist trying the On-The-Go Travel Set.
- Eyebright Eye Makeup Remover & Treatment Oil – I really did like the feel, the scent, and the effectiveness of this eye makeup remover, however it left my eye area extremely puffy the morning after. Since I liked the oil itself, I plan to use it up as a nail and cuticle oil just so that it doesn’t go to waste.
- Fine Herbal Cleanser – Love this one! It is lightly foaming and works great with my Ulta cleansing brush. It also rinses clean and does not leave my skin feeling too dry like a lot of foaming cleansers can do.
- Cool Aloe Mist – After using this as part of the skincare kit, I may very well be a convert to facial mists. The amazing lavender scent helps me get ready for sleep, and it leaves my skin perfectly damp to absorb the moisturizer.
- Nourishing Lavender Milk – This light milky lotion soaks right in and leaves my skin soft and smooth.
- Deep Lavender Rub – I have not had the opportunity to try this one just yet but it seems to have a multitude of uses. From a massage aid to a hand and foot treatment to a sinus-clearing treatment. Now that I think about it, why haven’t I tried it?
- Hand to Heel Softening Salve – I have been using this one as a hand cream at night. It leaves my cuticles smooth and my hands silky soft. I almost hate to ‘waste’ it on my feet because I can’t smell the lavender from there!