I like to know what my readers are using/wearing right now! My primary makeup bag changes seasonally as well as according to my mood and activities. Here is what I’m using on a (mostly) daily basis:
- Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm – I’m a huge fan of Dr. Jart’s beauty balms. I love that it includes my sunscreen and makeup in one step, and it provides me with the level of coverage I like.
- Avon Beyond Color Lip Conditioner – A good basic lip balm with SPF 15. It tends to leave my lips whitish.
- Hynt Beauty Duet Perfecting Concealer in Fair – I can’t rave enough about this! I was shocked at how little I needed to get amazing flawless coverage. I’ve been using it as eye primer, undereye concealer, and blemish concealer. Melts into my skin perfectly.
- Benefit Cosmetics Box o’ Powder Blush in Dandelion – I read tons of glowing reviews about this before I tried it, and they were right! This silky powder gives my skin a slight pink flush, and I like that I can use it as blush and eyeshadow.
- Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner – I have a credit-card sized palette of cream eyeliners and the little flat brush makes them perfect for tightlining. In fact, this is the only product that I have been successful with for that technique.
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes – Not great and not terrible; just mascara really. It does tend to clump.
- Green Beauty Cosmetics Rose Lip Tint or Green Beauty Cosmetics Rose Natural Lip Gloss – These two products changed my lip color world. No exaggeration. I had always purchased nude pinks until I tried this Rose. It’s still a natural color but the extra oomph is amazing for my fair skin.