We spend so much time and money caring for our faces, sometimes we neglect the skin from the neck down. However, it’s equally as important to take care of your hands and body. Here’s a quick look at my five-star products for everywhere else you have skin:
- Butter London Melt Away Cuticle Exfoliator – I thought I was good about removing my cuticles until I tried this for the first time. The glowing online reviews weren’t lying, this stuff is amazing. Not only did it remove excess cuticle that I didn’t know was there, it left the area around the nail smooth and tidy.
- C. Booth Italian Olive Oil Body Butter – Oh my goodness, the scent and texture of this body cream. On Ulta.com, it has over 200 reviews and a 4.7 out of 5 stars. I love the way it just melts into my skin and doesn’t leave me greasy.
- C. Booth All Over Body Sea Salt Scrub – This one packs a punch in a good way – the way it buffs my skin smooth and rinses clean. It is perfect before shaving, and pairs perfectly with the body butter mentioned above.
- DHC Olive Corn Body Scrub Polish – I was amazed at how ‘scrubby’ this was but I shouldn’t have been surprised since most of the DHC products I’ve tried have been great. The light fresh scent is refreshing, and so is the smooth skin.
- Red Flower Ohana Gingergrass Bamboo Scrub – I don’t indulge in this one often but when I do I’m reminded with every use how amazing it is. It almost feels like refined sand but gentle. My fair skin can’t handle too much but it loves this one.
I think I like my body scrubs…