If you’re planning on a staycation or just a nearby getaway and you have San Francisco, California in mind, there are several options in and around the area. For San Francisco locals or tourists who want to have in-the-city getaways, you can take a look at the following options for a few days to relax or have some fun:
- Marina Hotel – If you want something cozy, the Marina Hotel which was built back in 1939 for the opening of the Golden Gate Bridge is still operational today and it has a timeless appeal which can charm your heart. It is just a few minutes away from the Fisherman’s Wharf and you can get some stuff you need from there or enjoy other destinations around the area.
- Omni San Francisco Hotel – For something really luxurious, the Omni San Francisco Hotel is at the heart of the city and is a place of grandeur and beauty. From the classic architecture on the façade to its rich interiors, you will definitely enjoy your stay here if you want top-of-the-line amenities. It is quite expensive due to the high-end accommodations, but you won’t regret it!
- Hotel Nikko San Francisco – Modern glass panel exteriors send off the contemporary vibe of the Hotel Nikko San Francisco. It is close to a lot of the local attractions and has a self-parking area which can help you save some more money on the parking expenses if you bring your car. If you’re commuting, transportation won’t be a problem since all you have to do would be to get out of the hotel and get a cab.
- Inn at Spanish Bay, Pebble Beach – Out of San Francisco but near enough, this Oceanside destination at Pebble beach is great when you truly want something which feels far from the hectic city life you’re used to.
- Cavallo Point Lodge in Sausalito – The Golden Gate Bridge is within view when you check in here, but you can enjoy the surrounding hills and the serenity of the lake for your relaxing weekend in the area!
Try these places and have fun while being close to or just within San Francisco.