For me, bronzers are essential. Even when I’m going for the natural look, a little bronzer here and there would make my skin instantly look slimmer. It also makes my skin look better on photos even without requiring a retouch. If you haven’t found the right bronzer yet, here are five of my most trusted:
- Clarins Splendours Summer Bronzing Compact – This limited edition browser can give you that sun-kissed look without actually going out in the sun. You can choose from matte terracotta, soft beige, and gold shade to capture the perfect glowing bronze on your skin. I don’t like the price of this one though–since it’s a limited edition bronzer, it’s a little on the expensive side.
- Bareminerals Ready Bronzer – If you want a bronzer that fits your skin color perfectly, you can choose from the three shades of this one. I personally like the fact that this bronzer can last for eight hours, plus it has that silky finish after application.
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer – Do you want a cheaper bronzer that doesn’t make your skin look shiny? This natural bronzer is only $5.59 but it is already packed with lots of benefits for you. It’s also waterproof, so a little water here and there won’t hurt your makeup.
- The Body Shop Honey Bronzing Powder – I like products from The Body Shop because they all work well on my skin. This one in particular covers all skin colors in its four shades, so you can choose the one that will flawlessly blend in with your complexion. Another thing I like about this is that it is matte, so it doesn’t make my skin look shiny or glittery.
- Benefit Hoola – Benefit’s bronzer is the one that I have been using for a while now. I find the compact packaging to be appealing. It is travel-friendly and can fit in my bag easily. That aside, it has a natural matte finish and can last for a long time.
I use several bronzers because some of them are perfect for certain occasions and with certain products. You shouldn’t limit yourself to one bronzer especially if you aren’t so sure that it’s the right one for you yet. Don’t be scared to experiment and drop a product if it causes problems like breakouts!