We are glad to inform you that the Revlon by Marchesa Red Carpet Collection finally has been unveiled! Thus, bringing into the spotlight a new fancy, limited line the two labels for once again come to prove that a luxurious red carpet look can actually be achievable.
An as co-founder and designer for Marchesa Georgina Chapman adds the new line also has philanthropic aims: Revlon’s dedication to charity was a driving force behind our decision to work with the company, as Keren and I both value and incorporate philanthropy into our work as much as we can. We are thrilled that The Red Carpet Collection will benefit a worthy cause.”
Now, as for the specific describtion of the line it is important to mention that the third limited edition of Revlon by Marchesa this time seems to put the main emphasis on three looks: opulent, daring and soft-romantic. And it is not surprising to know that for a romantic look the Revlon by Marchesa Red Carpet Collection suggests a set of soft pink tones ready to perfectly emphasize feminine beauty the best while for the other two alternatives appear to be more vibrant, eye-catching ones:
Now, let’s take a closer look to each set presented by Revlon by Marchesa!
Revlon by Marchesa Red Carpet Collection Opulent Look:
- Revlon Super Lustrous® Lipstick in Black Cherry, $7.99
- Revlon Nail Enamel in Valentine, $4.99
- Revlon by Marchesa Nail Appliques in Crown Jewels, $9.99
Revlon by Marchesa Red Carpet Collection Romantic Look:
- Revlon Super Lustrous® Lipstick in Pink Cognito, $7.99
- Revlon Nail Enamel in Gray Suede, $4.99
- Revlon PhotoReady™ Translucent Finisher, $12.99
Revlon by Marchesa Red Carpet Collection Daring Look:
- Revlon Super Lustrous® Lipstick in Love that Red, $7.99
- Revlon Nail Enamel in Chameleon, $4.99
Revlon ColorStay® Liquid Eye Pen in Blackest Black, $8.99