Thick hair can be very sexy, especially when it’s properly conditioned! Dry thick hair is not something you would like to have which is why having a really hydrating conditioner for your thick tresses can help. If you want to bring down the volume or simply have more control over your hair, here are some of the recommended conditioners for you:
- Nexxus Humectress – This is really good if you’re having your hair in “rehab” since it is a really deep conditioner. It works great for thick, dry hair by bringing back moisture and preventing breakage.
- TIGI Bed Head – Go for the Superstar Conditioner which is meant for thick hair. It has a lightweight formula which helps thoroughly hydrate and provide shine for your thick hair. It helps prevent hair breakage and is very easy to spread even when you have really thick locks.
- Redken Real Control Conditioner – Redken is known for providing really awesome hair products and when you’re looking for something in the conditioner department, the Real Control Conditioner is for you. It makes hair look overall shinier and less frizzy. This works well if your thick hair tends to look extra thick because of the frizz.
- Frederic Fekkai – Protein Rx from Frederic Fekkai works well if you have thick, damaged hair since it deeply conditions and makes your hair softer. If you’re worried about having manageable hair, this is something which can help you out. It helps really dry hair and when you use it, you’ll instantly feel the moisture which makes your hair much easier to control too!
- Joico Daily Leave In Detangler – Thick hair tends to have more tangling problems. If you want moisture and protection from tangling, you’ll benefit from using this product from Joico. It even helps make the process of straightening out your hair much easier!
- Alterna Ten Conditioner – Using it for the first time will make you feel the difference. It will leave your thick hair feeling really silky and smooth while giving it a nice shine.
Check out these products next time you look for conditioners for your thick hair and you won’t regret it!