I also tend to collect skincare products. I do not know whether I am just buying into whatever sales pitch they give me or if I just like to play around and experience new products. But regardless, I love my skincare. Here are my top five wish-list skincare items that I would love to see under the tree this year.
- The Fresh Sugar Lip Entourage has really been calling my name lately. It contains everything you could possibly need for soft kissable lips come New Year’s Eve, from the scrub to a treatment serum, to two moisturizing lip colors.
- The Sephora Favorites Skin Wonderland is a 13-piece multi-branded collection with treats from Ole Henriksen, Kate Somerville, Clinique, Josie Maran, and more. It includes eye cream, body butter, a polishing mask, hand cream with sun protection, and so much more. What a fun way to try new products and new brands!
- Look at this amazing and adorable Peter Thomas Roth Mask Sampler Kit with six different skin treats. From hydrating to firming to smoothing, these masks seem to do it all. And with multi-masking such the trend right now, this is a perfect way to take care of your skin through the harsh winter months.
- If you have ever wanted to try some of the top-selling Origins skincare items, the Superstar Minis kit is the way to go. With everything from your cleanser to your exfoliator to your moisturizer to your hand cream, it has everything you might need in cute little travel-friendly mini sizes.
- And last but not least, to take care of those sometimes-frazzled locks of mine, I would love the Moroccanoil® Hydrating Travel Kit with shampoo, conditioner, hydrating mask, and treatment. Soft and silky tresses could be mine again!