Nothing could be better than spending an entire vacation with your significant other. If you’re at a loss on where to go and what to do, Scottsdale, AZ could be the perfect venue for your couple getaway. With tons of activities that you can do together, it will definitely give you the much needed R&R that you’ve been hoping to have together.
Here are a few activities that couples like you could enjoy during your stay:
- MacDonald’s Ranch – Ever imagined horseback riding into the sunset with your loved one? This is the perfect place to do it. Found within the Sonoran Dessert, this 1,280-acre land lies home to the best venue for adventure, with stagecoach rides, cookouts and other fun activities.
- Desert Botanical Garden – Take a stroll amidst the vast collection of arid-land plants that come from deserts from all over the world. The garden has different thematic trails that you could enjoy together and offers different forms of entertainment once you’ve had your fill of the entire area.
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve – If you guys find your love for the outdoors as a common passion, then the McDowell Sonoran Preserve is the perfect place for you. With nature trails that offer mountain biking, horseback riding, trail running and rock climbing, this is definitely one place where you can bond with each other and with nature.
- McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park – If you’re up for some historical fun, then this theme park is for the two of you. The park offers train rides and carousel rides, and even has a picnic area where you can just relax and enjoy the park around you.
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art – If art is one of the forces that drive the two of you together, then you can never miss out on including this in your itinerary. The structure itself is interesting, which includes a “skyspace” that allows you to observe how the lights change over the desert sky.
These and many other attractions make Scottsdale a great destination for couples. With the number of activities that you can enjoy together, this will definitely be a vacation to remember.