Old fashion always returns in a new way. Cowboy outfits began occupying a special place in your closet. There are gorgeous ways to nail down the cowgirl style for spring 2014, which will help you look trendy and modern.
The cowgirl style combines Western elements and finds its inspiration from other styles, as well.
Cowgirl Style with Showgirl
Rodarte made her models appear on the runway pairing belts made of leather with fringe boots. They also matched their thick belts with boots having a skin of a snake. Rodarte accessorized the models’ cowgirl style with pretty accessories, creating a courageous and bold look. On the runway of spring 2014, you may see the combination of two styles: American Western and 90s. Cowgirl and showgirl touch was achieved also due to Miu Miu’s fringing adorned with beads.
Here is the best way to nail down the cowgirl style for spring 2014. You may create this look both at a party and in the street.
- Pull off a fringe top with a knee-length skirt. You may also try tailored trousers with your crop top.
- To feel the vintage touch, choose outfits with high waists, accessorizing them with leather.
- In case you don’t want to risk, choose one-colored outfits, such as black.
Western fancywork is also styled on the runway, which you may try for an everyday wearing. Here jeans and shirts are at the spot of attention.
- Go for shirts in a Western style and get inspired by Alexis Mabille’s polished and womanish look.
- The Western fancywork with abstract patterns will perfectly go with fine lace and give you an edgy look.
Western Style and Minimalism
The combination of the Western style and minimalism is a new trend for spring 2014. Having a look at the pure whites and soft cuts, you will imagine the real shimmer of this trend.
- To achieve a cowgirl look with a minimalist style, add several accessories to your splendid outfit. Go for hats or belts in a Western style. Boots are also considered one of the fabulous choices.
- You may also wear a Western fancywork shirt with a leather jacket and create an exclusive cowgirl outfit.
Highlight Your Cowgirl Style with Accessories
Accessories play a great part while creating a cowgirl style for spring 2014. Alexis Mabille shows how pretty you will look if you wear heeled boots with fringe and add oversized belts.
Thus, nail down the cowgirl style in the right way, teaming elements of various styles. Choose from high boots to ankle-length ones, from horsecloth capes to Gaucho-inspired hats.