With every season, there are new makeup products and shades that flood the market. But sometimes it can be difficult to determine which ones are worth the money and which ones should be left on the shelf.
Have you tried any of the cushion makeup yet? If not, this is your chance! They are usually packed with skin-loving ingredients and are wonderful for on-the-go touch-ups and work very well for any of your summer travel plans.
- For your face – Just like the eraser on a pencil, the Milani Cosmetics Retouch Erase Light Lifting Concealer dabs on with the sponge applicator tip to erase spots, dark circles, and complexion imperfections. It applies and blends easily with the tip so no fingers are necessary!
- For your face – One of the highest rated cushion foundations on Sephora is the Dr. Jart+ Air Mesh. Already widely acclaimed for their BB creams, this new delivery system blends the nearly liquid BB cream formula perfectly into the skin.
- For your cheeks – Still in the cushion category, a cushion blush for your cheeks can give you that perfect glow with buildable depth. L’Oreal Lucent Magique Cushion Blush blends on beautifully with a soft and dewy finish.
- For your eyes – Did you know there was even cushion eye makeup? The Stila Got Inked™ Cushion Eye Liner comes in six shades in a range of finishes – from black to teal and from matte to metallic – and has multiple looks you can craft with the right brushes from a tightline to a cat’s eye.
- For your lips – Yes there are cushions for your lips as well. The cushioned tip of the Missha Cushion Lip Crayon gently applies the creamy formula, and can be used on the cheeks as well.