Do you like to mix it up every day? Most of us like variety to a certain degree. I know that I don’t wear the same look to work on Monday morning that I wore to the grocery store on Saturday afternoon. If I wake up early on Tuesday, I might even change up the work look from Monday. But I do a “go-to” look ready, so that if I oversleep or something throws my morning off, I can still get out the door at a reasonable time.
- Bare Escentuals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow in Soft Linen – I just love this eye primer and it doesn’t even need powder shadow to lock it in place for the day.
- Bare Escentuals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream in Vanilla 02 – I’ve been using a “trial” of this one and while it is decent enough, I probably will not end up purchasing the full size.
- Green Beauty Cosmetics Natural Lip Balm – This is a great basic lip balm. I haven’t tried the tinted versions yet, but I have tried their lip gloss and I absolutely love the color of the Rose.
- Trish McEvoy 24-Hour Eye Shadow and Liner in Glamorous or Smokey Quartz – Simple and easy, that’s what makes this product an essential! Just one quick swipe over the upper lash line and move on.
- Eyes Lips Face Pressed Mineral Blush in Jet Setter – As a pale-face, I definitely need color to my cheeks. I have found that this powder blends easily and leaves a natural-looking flush without too much effort.
That’s a surprisingly few products to complete my face for the day! If I do not have my eyelashes tinted, I would also add mascara since my natural lashes are basically transparent.