What? A trade show all about makeup? Where do I sign up? The Makeup Show is coming to Dallas! If you are not in the Dallas area, do not feel too left out, there are also shows in Chicago, Orlando, New York, and Los Angeles with a pop-up shop in San Francisco.
The Dallas event will be on September 24th and September 25th and offers an opportunity to learn from the best professionals available. They promise to offer amazing discounts on the available products as well as fabulous panels and presentations with stories, insider tips and techniques, education, and more. One of the key attractions will be the celebrity makeup artists who will present their tips and tricks and secrets of the stars.
The show will feature more than 75 top brands in beauty including Make Up For Ever, Temptu, Crown Brush, NARS, Frends Beauty, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Pinnacle Cosmetics, Smashbox, and MustaevUSA. Most of you have probably heard of several of these brands, but some of them may be new to you. Here is a little insider look on some of the more exclusive participants in this fantastic event.
- Temptu – This is one of the original at-home airbrush makeup systems so that you are camera-ready no matter where you are. Think fabulous selfies without a filter!
- Crown Brush – This particular brand is primarily known for its private label products, including cosmetics, high-quality makeup brushes, and accessories.
- Frends Beauty – A huge industry secret! This enormous gem is a one-stop shopping experience for professional hair and makeup artist supplies.
- Pinnacle Cosmetics – Another professional private label company, they offer makeup, palettes and refills, skin care, seasonal specials, brushes, and display cases.
- MustaevUSA – This prestigious Korean artist line contains carefully cultivated color cosmetics as well as high-quality brushes.