Bobs are among the trendy hairstyles of spring 2014. If you are looking for an easy bob hairstyle, you may get inspired by Arizona Muse’s textured bob. This undone hairstyle from Witchery fall/winter 2014 is your key to get a sophisticated and graceful look, which doesn’t require great efforts.
Get an elegant look, creating Arizona Muse’s messy bob hairstyle with texture and movement. Here are the easy steps, which will help you get this fantastic bob hairstyle.
1. Before creating this hairstyle, wash your hair and dry it with a towel. To get texture and make your hairstyle stay in place, spread styling oil on your hair.
2. Dry your hair with a blow dryer and opt for circular movements. Move your head sideward to provide your hair with texture, instead of hanging your head up and down. Blow-dry your tresses away from your face.
3. When your hair is almost dry, make it go back and try making soft waves. To get it, take small hair sections, wrap them around your bristle brush, and continue drying with a hair dryer. It will give texture both to your hair roots and hair ends.
4. After curling each hair section, secure it with a bobby pin and wait until it gets completely cool. It helps the texture of your hair last for a long time.
5. Take a paddle brush and comb the waves. In this way, your hair will get texture and glowy. Brushing your waves, your hair will get a natural look.
6. For a final look, provide your hair with moisture, using styling oil on all your hair, skipping the roots.
Following these simple instructions, you will be able to style Arizona Muse’s textured bob and look polished and attractive.
See also: 5 Faux Bob Tutorials