Celebrities create their polished looks for 2014, opting for side-swept hairstyles. Their splendid looks are worth copying, if you seek for a gorgeous hairstyle.
In this post, we have picked up 25 stylish side-swept hairstyles for 2014.
1. Jessica Biel’s Stylish Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
At Oscars 2014 the side-swept hairstyle was seen on many celebrities. Jessica Biel was among those celebrities who created one of the stylish hairstyles. She rocked ombre tresses, adding soft waves at the hair ends.
2. Sandra Bullock’s Stylish Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
Sandra Bullock rocked amazing curls at the Oscars and created one of the stylish side-swept hairstyles for 2014. She got an elegant and graceful look.
3. Kate Hudson’s Stylish Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
This celebrity shocked us with her disheveled tresses, swept to one shoulder. The blonde shade of her locks was paired with a smoky eye makeup. The false lashes made her eyes stand out.
4. Jennifer Lawrence’s Stylish Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
Get inspired by Jennifer Lawrence’s side-swept hairstyle. She tried this look on the red carpet for 2014, making her brunette tresses a little wavy and sweeping to one side. Her fantastic look was completed with a red lipstick.
5. Jessica Alba’s Stylish Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
Here is one of the stylish side-swept hairstyles for 2014. Jessica Alba inspires us with her smooth and shiny tresses, swept to one shoulder. The soft waves, added to her locks, gave her a polished look. The orange lipstick and heavy mascara finished her gorgeous look.
6. Natalie Portman’s Stylish Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
The side-swept hairstyle is your great chance to make your earrings outstanding. Natalie Portman made her golden-hued tresses go to one side, getting a graceful look.
7. Rosie Huntington-Whitely’s Stylish Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
This celebrity rocks one of the stylish side-swept hairstyles for 2014. She created a side section, blow dried her hair and swept to one side. The attractive curls made her look even more gorgeous. To get this stylish hairstyle, you will need to curl your tresses with a wand and after brushing them, you will get the desired sophisticated look for 2014.
8. Fergie’s Stylish Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
Create your glamorous look, finding your inspiration from Fergie’s stylish side-swept hairstyle. She went for a wavy side-swept hairstyle and completed her stunning look with a bold lipstick.
9. Liv Tyler’s Stylish Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
You may achieve your stylish look just going for soft waves and side sweeping your tresses like one of the celebrities, Liv Tyler. It is a perfect hairstyle choice for 2014.
10. Reese’s Stylish Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
We are used to seeing Reese, styling a side-swept hairstyle. For 2014, she created a perfect look with her smooth curls, sweeping to one side. This look was paired with a pink lipstick.
11. Miranda Kerr’s Stylish Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
Miranda Kerr shows how pretty and stylish you will look with a side-swept hairstyle. To make her wavy hairstyle, you will just need a curling iron and side-section your hair. Accessorize your look with fashionable earrings and enjoy your trendy look for 2014.
12. Jennifer Lopez’s Stylish Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
At the Golden Globes, Jennifer Lopez amazes with her stylish side-swept hairstyle. She rocked textured curls, made her lashes super long and applied a lipstick in a nude shade.
13. VB’s Stylish Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
At Glamour Awards 2013, this celebrity brought her side-swept brunette tresses to the red carpet, becoming one of the inspirations of trendy looks. VB’s hair color perfectly went with her nude lipstick.
14. Kelly Osbourne’s Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
Kelly Osbourne’s look can never be dull, as she pulls off a side-swept hairstyle in a retro style and makes it even more astounding, dying her tresses in a purple tone.
15. Frankie Sandford’s Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
Frankie Sandford proves that even in case you go for a side-swept hairstyle with your straight hair, your fabulous look will be evident. She appears on the red carpet with her blow-dried hair.
16. Fearne Cotton’s Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
If you want to make everyone draw attention to your trendy earrings, the best way is to wear a side-swept hairstyle. Fearne Cotton may be your inspiration with her stylish side-swept hairstyle.
17. Naomi Campbell’s Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
It’s not obligatory to make a side section in order to be able to create a stylish side-swept hairstyle. Naomi Campbell reveals that it will be great to go for a middle section while opting for this type of hairstyle.
18. Sofia Vergara’s Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
This celebrity makes her locks super straight and sweeps to one side. Her brunette tresses look ideal with her skin tone.
19. Julianne Moore’s Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
Julianne Moore rocks one of the stylish side-swept hairstyles for 2014 with her red tresses. Her attractive look is completed with thick mascara and rosy lipstick.
20. Jourdan Dunn’s Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
Having black hair, Jourdan Dunn styles a side-swept hairstyle, adding a side section and waves. Her glossy look was finished with an amazing makeup.
21. Kristen Stewart’s Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
You may make several changes in your ordinary side-swept hairstyle, leave some hair out, and plait it like Kristen Stewart. Your messy look will be pleasing for 2014.
22. Carmen Electra’s Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
If you have died your hair in a blonde shade with various undertones, you are recommended opting for Carmen Electra’s side-swept hairstyle for a glamorous look in 2014.
23. Amanda Seyfried’s Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
Amanda Seyfried looks thrilling with her blonde side-swept hairstyle. It is a great hairstyle choice for 2014.
24. Whitney Port’s Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
If you see yourself in a retro style, you had better have a look at Whitney Port’s side-swept hairstyle. She teamed her look with a red lipstick and chic earrings.
25. Katy Perry’s Side-Swept Hairstyle for 2014
Katy Perry achieves a beautiful look with her black tresses, swept to one side. She accessorized her hair with a colorful headband, getting a lovely look.
Try any of these easy side-swept hairstyles for 2014, and have a celestial look.
See aslo: How To Style A Sleek TopKnot