It’s very easy to keep adding products and steps to your morning routine. And before you know it, you are spending thirty minutes on your makeup alone. But it does not have to be that way if you don’t want to. With the right selection of products, you can easily get your full face accomplished with just five quick multi-tasking products.
- BB or CC Cream – As a bonus, if you choose one with an SPF of at least 15, you can eliminate the step of applying sunscreen before you even start your makeup. But with a good BB or CC cream and depending on your complexion, this can really be your sunscreen, moisturizer, foundation, and concealer in one. A dab blended onto your eyelids can even serve as a tinted eye primer.
- Mineral Powder – For fair skin tones, choose a nude pink or pale peach (cool versus warm) that can be applied easily to both the cheeks as a blush and the eyes as an eyeshadow. For medium skin tones, a soft rose (cool) or a glowing bronze (warm) will give you more color. For olive or ebony skin, a gorgeous plum will really accent those features.
- Eyeliner – Brown or black, it is your choice. And it can even double as an eyebrow pencil in a pinch.
- Mascara – Again, choose brown or black. Although even as fair-skinned blonde, I tend towards black.
- Lip Color – Your best bet is to choose one in the same family as the mineral powder you’ve already used. Note, I said the same family not the same color. Your eyes and cheeks and lips do not have to match exactly, but try not to mix warm and cool at the same time even if your undertones are neutral.