If you are among those women, who don’t wash their hair each day, here is great news for you. Moreover, you should know that rinsing your hair each day causes dryness to your strands. Thus, you had better get acquainted with these best women hairstyles for dirty hair, recommended by famous hairdresser Doug Di Canio.
Create Beachy Waves
Go for a perfect wavy hairstyle, as it will be much easier to create it on dirty hair rather than on clean locks. To achieve this look, you should:
- Opt for a dry shampoo, as it will soak the extra oil. Create volume at the roots, using a blow dryer.
- Curl each section of your tresses with a curling iron. Consider that your hair roots should also be curled.
- Make your fingers go through your hair roots to mix the hair sections.
- Apply a texture enhancing spray.
Side Braided Hairstyle
Here is another great hairstyle for dirty hair. Due to the produced texture, braids are able to hide oil. To get this look, you should:
- Go for a dry shampoo, as it will help you to get rid of the extra oil.
- Sweep your hair to one side and plait it. Secure the end with an elastic.
- Adjust your braid to one side with pins.
- Spray a hairspray.
Create a Messy Ponytail Hairstyle
This hairstyle option is also great if you want to hide your dirty hair. The fact that it makes your hair go away from your face will hide the oiliness of your hair. To achieve this look, you should:
- Define your hair with the help of a curling iron.
- Create any type of ponytail, either high or low and adjust, using an elastic. It may be swept to one side, as well.
- Use a volume enhancing hairspray to make your hairstyle look messy.
- Hide your elastic, rolling some hair around it to get a more elegant hairstyle.
Create a Low Bun Hairstyle
This one is one of the best hairstyles for dirty hair. Due to this bun hairstyle, you will have no hairline, where the grease is most visible. For this look, you should:
- Get rid of the extra oil with a dry shampoo.
- Use a curling iron to provide your hair with texture.
- Make a low and untidy bun at the back of your head, adjusting it with pins.
Blowout Your Hair
This is one of the best options for your dirty hair. You should just:
- Create as much texture as you can, as your hair will become flat from oil.
- Go for a dry shampoo to remove the extra oil.
- Define your look either with a flat iron or with a curling tool.
- Get shiny hair, by using a hairspray.
Thus, these best women hairstyles will help your tresses look fresh and gorgeous.
See also: Easy Curly-Wavy Hairstyle Tutorials