100 Stylish Long Hairstyles for 2014
These 100 celebrity long hairstyles for 2014 will make you wear them and feel gorgeous. There are numerous styles that you may go for, in case you have long hair. Just have a look at them, and you will be satisfied.
1. Jessica Biel’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Jessica Biel shows her pretty hair by middle sectioning it and putting behind her ears. Jessica Biel’s long hair provides her with a fabulous look.
2. Zooey Deschanel’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Zooey Deschanel plays with her long hair and creates curls at the ends for extra texture. She pairs her long locks with a full bang, wearing one of the best long hairstyles for 2014.
3. Emma Roberts’ Long Hairstyle for 2014
Emma Roberts makes her long tresses super straight and gets a polished look by creating a low ponytail. This hairstyle gives her a chance to wear pretty earrings and an attractive eye makeup.
4. Amber Heard’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Amber Heard wears one of the splendid long hairstyles for 2014. At Met Gala, she styles a deep blonde hair tone, mixing it with a brighter one. This celebrity creates a side section and sweeps her long curly tresses to one side.
5. Taylor Swift’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
At the Grammys 2014, Taylor Swift appears pulling off ponytail hairstyle with her long hair. She wraps some hair around the pony and gets a messy look.
6. Allison Williams’ Long Hairstyle for 2014
On the red carpet, Allison Williams made soft curls with her long hair. She middle sectioned it and let it fall down in a gorgeous way.
7. Cara Delevigne’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
This model appears in various long hairstyles. She is for a simple look, going for a middle-sectioned and loose hair with flyaways.
8. Olivia Wilde’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Olivia Wilde pulls off ombre hairstyle appearing at the Golden Globes. Her long hair was modernized with soft curls, which gave her an eternal look.
9. Jessica Alba’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Jessica Alba wore one of the stylish long hairstyles for 2014. She went for a sleek and flat hairstyle, which highlighted her pretty neckline.
10. Kate Middleton’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Kate Middleton created an off-center with her long tresses and made them cascade on her shoulders. The curls on the hair ends brought her a chic look.
11. Beyonce’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Beyonce experiments both with long and short hairstyles. While wearing long tresses, this star adds big curls to her hair ends and becomes one of the celebrities, who pull off stylish long hairstyles for 2014.
12. Emmy Rossum’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
On the red carpet, Emmy Rossum shocks with her side-swept long hairstyle and achieves a gorgeous look.
13. Amy Adams’ Long Hairstyle for 2014
Amy Adams pulls off glamorous long tresses on one side and makes them curly for a thicker look.
14. Elizabeth Olsen’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Elizabeth Olsen made her long hair super straight and side-sectioned it. Her blonde tresses looked stunning with an eye-catching makeup.
15. Anna O’Reilly’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
This celebrity curls her long hair and pulls it back into a low pony. The side bang and loose hairpieces softened her features.
16. Jessica Lowndes’ Long Hairstyle for 2014
Jessica Lowndes creates her Hollywood beauty with big curls. She side sections her long tresses and puts one of the sides behind the ear.
17. Hannah Simone’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Hannah Simone pairs her stylish long hairstyle with a full bang for a fabulous look. You may get inspired by this look for 2014.
18. Sofia Vergara’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Sofia shows off her long and slightly wavy hairstyle for the Emmys. This look is quite effortless and attractive.
19. Naomi Campbell’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Naomi Campbell rocks a poker straight hair and matches it with a thick fringe. It is one of the stylish long hairstyles for 2014.
20. Jessica Alba’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
It’s rather difficult to pick Jessica Alba’s most stylish hairstyle. Her brunette tresses with a middle section and soft waves, brought her a gorgeous look.
21. Daisy Lowe’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
This celebrity creates her sophisticated look at the red carpet, leaving her long brunette tresses loose and messy.
22. Whitney Port’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Whitney Port opted for a disheveled hair. For a casual look, she swept her blonde tresses to one side and created a side section.
23. Sienna Miller’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
If you are looking for a bed hair look, the best choice for you will be Sienna Miller’s long middle-sectioned hair in a boho style.
24. Katie Holmes’ Long Hairstyle for 2014
Katie Holmes goes for a beachy look and adds waves to her long brown hair. The side section gives her a more dramatic look.
25. Liz Hurley’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Liz’s big curls provided her long hair with a glamorous look. She brought her brunette tresses over her shoulder and looked thrilling.
26. Emma Roberts’ Long Hairstyle for 2014
For the Emmys Emma Roberts rocked a simple long hairstyle with a middle-section. This stylish long hairstyle may be your inspiration for 2014.
27. Louise Roe’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Louise Roe experimented with her long hair and went for curls, which gave her tresses an extra volume.
28. Jade ‘Whinnie’ Williams’ Long Hairstyle for 2014
The great singer went for a blow out, which provided her long hair with texture at the roots. It is one of the prettiest looks, you may choose for 2014.
29. Leona Lewis’ Long Hairstyle for 2014
Here is one of the stylish long hairstyles that may inspire each woman for 2014. Leona Lewis defined her look, going for tight curls on her long hair.
30. Allison Williams’ Long Hairstyle for 2014
Allison Williams made her brunette hair look marvelous. Her glossy look was achieved with a parted bang and middle sectioned hair.
31. Karen Gillen’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
If you are looking for a shocking look, have a look at Karen Gillen’s long tresses, died in a red hue. The beauty’s long hair was flowing over her shoulders.
32. Atlanta de Cadenet’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
This celebrity creates one of the celestial looks, styling untidy curls at New York Fashion Week. The curls gave her hair the desired texture.
33. Alice Dellal’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
We know Alice Dellal as a great fan of hair experiments. She tries various colors and hairstyles. This celebrity goes for a rock ‘n’ roll look, cutting short one of the sides and sweeping her long tresses to one side, revealing her deep roots.
34. Alessandra Ambrosio’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Famous model Alessandra Ambrosio with a Brazilian origin creates soft layers on her long hair, getting extra texture.
35. Kim Sears’ Long Hairstyle for 2014
Kim Sears makes her long tresses straight and lets them loose for a stunning look. This hairstyle may be rocked for 2014 without any hesitation.
36. Lucy Hale’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Get a classic look, copying Lucy Hale’s side-swept curly hairstyle. She got volume due to the large curls and matched with a stunning makeup.
37. Olivia Wilde’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Olivia Wilde paired her long wavy hairstyle with a side-swept bang, creating an edgy look. The soft curls defined her pretty features.
38. Shay Mitchell’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Use a crimping iron to get Shay Mitchell’s messy crimped style. After brushing the curls, you will get a textured hairstyle.
39. Holland Roden’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
For a fiery look side section your hair, create ringlets and sweep your long tresses to one shoulder. Holland Roden rocked this look and matched her red hair with a red lipstick.
40. Holly Willoughby’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
This famous TV presenter styled one of the best long hairstyles for 2014. She middle sectioned her blonde tresses and created flicks on her hair ends and on her bang tips.
41. Jessica Lowndes’ Long Hairstyle for 2014
Jessica Lowndes makes her long hair look thicker, creating curls on her side sectioned brown tresses. The extra texture at the roots gave her a sophisticated look.
42. Anna Sophia Robb’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
This celebrity inspires us with her super-sleek blonde tresses. Wearing this type of long hairstyle, you will create a gorgeous look for 2014.
43. Georgia May Jagger’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
For a bouncy look, Georgia May Jagger went for soft curls on her hair ends and pulled her blonde tresses over the shoulders.
44. Fearne Cotton’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Together with her short hairstyles, Fearne Cotton experiments with long ones. Fearne Cotton added disheveled curls on her long tresses.
45. Diane Vicker’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Crimping is among the trendy hairstyles for 2014. Dianen Vicker rocks a ponytail with her crimped hair. Her side-swept hairstyle went ideally with her side bang.
46. Sarah Jessica Parker’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Sarah Jessica Parker may inspire you if you wish to create beachy waves on your long hair. She went for a curling iron and added texture to her hair.
47. Selena Gomez’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Selena Gomez rocks one of the envious long hairstyles. She steps on the red carpet, making her glowy red tresses poker straight. Selena Gomez applied shine serum and achieved a polished look.
48. Lana Del Rey’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Have a look at Lana Del Rey’s killing look. She opted for retro curls and finished her hairstyle with a hairspray. The long hair swept to one side gave her an alluring look.
49. Leighton Meester’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Leighton Meester makes her long brown tresses astounding with a side section and fabulous curls.
50. Poppy Delevigne’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
The golden-hued beauty amazes us with her middle-sectioned and wavy long hairstyle.
51. Kerry Washington’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
We are used to seeing Kerry Washington pairing a thick bang with her long hairstyle. But lately, she made her bang go back, opening her forehead. The loose curls and the perfect makeup completed her stunning look.
52. Jessie Ware’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
If you seek for an edgy hairstyle, consider Jessie Ware’s long hairstyle with a short bang. The curls looked great on her dark tresses.
53. Jourdan Dunn’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
The great model Jourdan Dunn pulls off a long straight hairstyle, making the ends look feathered.
54. Emma Roberts’ Long Hairstyle for 2014
We could see Emma Roberts wearing vintage curls on her long hair on the red carpet. She swept her pretty tresses to one side and added a side bang for a glamorous look.
55. Olivia Palermo’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Olivia Palermo opted for a romantic look, creating a middle-sectioned long hairstyle on her caramel blonde tresses. The curls at the ends, falling on her shoulders, gave her a celestial look.
56. Kaya Scodelario’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Create an iconic look, getting inspired by Kaya Scodelario’s long hairstyle. Sge went for natural looking curls on her dark tresses.
57. Laura Whitmore’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Blonde-haired beauty went for a long hairstyle with a middle section and soft waves. Laura Whitmore’s hair color went perfectly with her yellow outfit.
58. Freida Pinto’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
This celebrity is proud of her glossy black hair. Bringing her lustrous long hair to one side, she achieves a super-glamorous look.
59. Kate Winslet’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Create big curls on your middle-sectioned long hair and resemble Kate Winslet’s voluminous hairstyle for 2014. This look made her thick brows and nice jawline outstanding.
60. Florence Welch’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Florence Welch wears bohemian curls on her red tresses. Her long hairstyle is paired with a chic bang, worn under a stylish hat.
61. Gwyneth Paltrow’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Gwyneth Paltrow goes for a simple ling hairstyle. She middle sections her platinum blonde tresses and makes them straight. She also got a chic look by slightly curling the ends.
62. Blake Lively’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Blake Lively is fond of long hairstyles. She makes her long hair look gorgeous, going for curls and a side section.
63. Penelope Cruz’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
The attractive celebrity is for movement and texture, while creating various stylish hairstyles with her long hair. Penelope Cruz prefers leaving her tresses loose, wither straight or wavy.
64. Kate Hudson’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
We may see Kate Hudson pulling off disheveled curls or straight hairstyles. She also rocks braided and side-swept styles.
65. Jennifer Anniston’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Jennifer Anniston plays with her caramel and blonde tresses, creating either super straight hairstyles or beachy curls.
66. Reese Witherspoon’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Reese Witherspoon always looks stunning with her long tresses. She spices her long hairstyles with soft layers and adds a side bang in order not to look dull.
67. Angelina Jolie’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
We should admit that Angelina Jolie looks thrilling in her long hairstyles. She rocks loose and straight hairstyles and goes for curly half-up half-down styles, as well.
68. Kate Middleton’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Kate Middleton’s blow-dried hair is an inspiration for many women. Kate’s bouncy hair gives her an iconic look.
69. Nicole Richie’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Nicole Richie gets a glamorous look with shiny tresses and pretty curls. She also experiments with trendy braids and side ponytails.
70. Nicole Scherzinger’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
This celebrity is known for her glamorous long hairstyles. She went for loose hairstyles and high ponytails, which are fabulous choices for 2014.
71. Isla Fisher’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
For a surprising look, you may try Isla Fisher’s long hairstyles for 2014. She shows off her russet tresses both in a sleek and in a curly form.
72. Jessica Biel’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
The lustrous long tresses looked ideal on Jessica Biel. To achieve a polished look, you may try any of Jessica Alba’s long hairstyles.
73. Demi Moore’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Demi Moore’s brunette tresses make everyone amaze her look. It’s lovely when she blow dries her locks with a little texture. Demi Moore also rocks pretty curls on her long hair.
74. Beyonce’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Beyonce gets a fierce look, by creating big curls. She also thrills us with her straight hair. Her polished look was seen in her high ponytail hairstyle. It’s impossible to stay indifferent to her long hairstyles.
75. Ashlee Simpson’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Ashlee Simpson rocked various long hairstyles. Her chestnut tresses were embellished with a nice headband. She also styled loose curls and got a festive look.
76. Rachel Bilson’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Rachel Bilson’s light brown hair went perfectly with her complexion. She opted for wavy hairstyles and stylish ponytails, created loosely.
77. Courteney Cox’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Courteney Cox made her dark tresses look super glamorous, styling a knot hairstyle, swept to one side. She also rocked straight and curly styles.
78. Nicole Kidman’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Here is another stylish long hairstyle option for women for 2014. You may pull of Nicole Kidman’s half up and half down hairstyle or go for disheveled curls and blow-dried hairstyles.
79. Sandra Bullock’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Sandra Bullock never disappoints her fans, when it comes to trendy long hairstyles. She created a sleek hairstyle with a blunt bang or pulled her fringe back and rocked a wavy updo.
80. Cameron Diaz’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
She really knows how to spice her long tresses. She goes for cascading curly styles nor wears a straight ponytail.
81. Mila Kunis’ Long Hairstyle for 2014
To achieve an alluring look for 2014, choose any of Mila Kunis’ long hairstyles. Create a dramatic look with loose waves or sweep your hair to one side. High and wavy ponytail is another great option.
82. Megan Fox’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
On the red carpet, Megan Fox shows her dark tresses in amazing hairstyles. She pulls off 40s waves with a side section.
83. Vanessa Hudgens’ Long Hairstyle for 2014
If you desire to wear effortless and striking hairstyles for 2014, have a look at Vanessa Hudgens. This celebrity goes for a side-braided hairstyle or rocks a high bun. The beachy waves are also exquisite.
84. Taylor Swift’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Taylor Swift creates stunning long hairstyles with her honey blonde tresses. You may see her wearing both straight and curly hairstyles with a blunt bang. Taylor Swift also inspires with her side-swept braid with some loose hairpieces.
85. Jessica Alba’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Jessica Alba never lets us get bored with her looks. She changes both her hair tones and hairstyles, going from straight to wavy, from dark to blonde.
86. Jennifer Hudson’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Each time Jennifer Hudson appears in a new look. She goes from straight to curly long hairstyles.
87. Christina Aguilera’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
The blonde beauty likes to experiment with her long tresses. She rocks a side ponytail or creates straight or wavy hairstyles, spicing with a side bang.
88. Britney Spears’ Long Hairstyle for 2014
Britney Spears creates unmemorable hairstyles with her long and blonde tresses. She shocks us both with her curly and poker-straight hairstyles.
89. Bar Refaeli’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
The blonde-shaded model looks fabulous with her middle-sectioned long hairstyles. This look will work great for 2014.
90. Kristin Davies’ Long Hairstyle for 2014
Wear one of the gorgeous long hairstyles for 2014, resembling Kristin Davies’ side sectioned and wavy style.
91. Kim Kardashian’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Kim Kardashian’s pretty and long locks always leave us fascinated.
92. Kate Beckinsale’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Kate Beckinsale pulls her tresses up into a high ponytail for a glamorous look and also lets her hair down and sweeps to one side. All her looks are lovely and interesting.
93. Katy Perry’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Though Katy Perry likes to go for various hair tones, she never refuses from her long tresses. Both straight and curly variants look tempting.
94. Kristen Stewart’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Go for natural waves like Kristen Stewart and create a beach ready look for 2014. You may also side section your tresses and blow-dry them.
95. Lea Michele’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Lea Michele inspires us with her thick and shiny locks. The side-sectioned brunette tresses look ultra fashionable for 2014.
96. Lily Collins’ Long Hairstyle for 2014
Lily Collins dyes her hair in various tones, going from brown to black hues. Her long hairstyles are also successful.
97. Amy Adams’ Long Hairstyle for 2014
Have a look at Amy Adams’ strawberry blonde tresses and you cannot resist. Her textured curly style is one of the trendy long hairstyles for 2014.
98. Miranda Kerr’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Wearing a below shoulder hairstyle, the model rocks a curly hairstyle both with a side and a middle section.
99. Diane Kruger’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Diane Kruger deserves to be among those celebrities who wear stylish long hairstyles. We would prefer her side-swept curly hairstyle with a side section.
100. Liv Tyler’s Long Hairstyle for 2014
Go for a classy look, copying Liv Tyler’s middle sectioned wavy hairstyle or side-swept curly style, which she rocked on the red carpet.
Never chop your long tresses, as you may always create fantastic hairstyles with them and look trendy for 2014.
See also: Best 30 Bob Hairstyles For 2014