MAC is a leading name in the makeup industry and I’ve seen celebrities, YouTube vloggers, and some of my friends attest to how good their products are. Here’s a short post about the most iconic MAC lipsticks and some tips to help determine which is the right one for you:
- Russian Red – If you want to rock the red matte lipstick look, try this iconic classic! Just remember to keep the rest of your face simple, and go for a strong-lip-and-strong-brow look that will take you places!
- Ruby Woo – Just from the name itself, you get the idea that this lipstick bullet has a deep red shade and intense pigmentation. It is bold and a classic red choice which goes well for almost all users.
- Viva Glam Lady Gaga – If you want a frosted pink lipstick, this one’s right for you! Perfect for those who have pale complexions or those who enjoy partying, this will definitely make you look like a Barbie girl. It lasts for up to three hours, and may also be considered a good summer color.
- Half and Half – This pinky brown lipstick shade is a great addition if you want something refreshing in a shade that’s not completely red or pink all the time. It helps moisturize the lips while giving good pigmentation that gives a more subtle definition to your lips.
- My Lips But Better – I love this one because it tends to accentuate your natural lip color without looking too loud on your lips. It suits most skin tones so if you’re having a hard time picking what color works well for you, I think this is a great choice.
- Sunny Seoul – If you prefer bright pink shades that has a youthful appearance, Sunny Seoul is right for you! It is a mild kind of pink which has a warm peachy base, which works great if you have pale complexion.
- Party Parrot – If you would like to bring attention to your lips, Party Parrot will do the trick. It has a neon coral shade which is just smashing! However, I heard it has the tendency to be a bit drying, so apply a thin layer of lip balm before the lipstick itself.
Try out these shades next time you go lipstick hunting!