Considering the natural beauty that surrounds Sedona, Arizona, it is definitely the perfect place for you to enjoy a few relaxing days with your special someone. So if you are thinking about where you can spend a romantic getaway, here are a few things you can do in Sedona that could help you make a final decision:
- Page Springs. Located just minutes away from Sedona proper, Page Springs Valley is the perfect place for you and your partner to enjoy a few glasses of wine. Home to some of the best vineyards and wineries in the region, you can also enjoy a breathtaking view of the mountains beyond all the lush greenery.
- Canyon Spirit. Do you guys enjoy a good hiking trail? The Canyon Spirit Botanical Ventures takes you through hiking trails and herb walks that allow you to enjoy the different mouthwatering scents of the vast number of medicinal and edible herbs all over the area.
- A Day in the West. A two-hour tour of Sedona’s Western canyons, the tour includes a scenic ride that takes you to a ranch that serves as the jump off point for your horseback ride. The horseback ride leads you through the banks of the Verde River, after which you can truly experience and enjoy the west through an authentic all-you-can-eat cowboy dinner that comes with a Western stage show.
- Rainbow Trout Farm. If you enjoy quiet and relaxing fishing trips and the calming sound of water, then a visit to the Rainbow Trout Farm is a must on your itinerary. With picnic tables available for you to use, you get to catch, clean and cook your own meal amidst a great natural setting.
- Stillpoint. After all your adventures, the best way to end your vacation is a soothing massage at Stillpoint. Voted as giving the best massages in the area since 2008, you can unload all the stress that city life has thrown at you through aromatherapy sessions and other relaxing treatment and healing sessions.
This list is just the beginning, with Sedona offering a larger range of activities that you can enjoy as a couple.