Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Tag Archives: eyelash extensions

Framing the Windows to Your Soul: Lash Tinting and Lash Extensions

Eyelash extensions

If you are part of that 1% of the population that has naturally dark, thick, and curly lashes, then you probably will not understand this article.  (And some of us may not like you just on principle!)  But if you are part of the remaining 99%, please read on! There are two different eyelash enhancing […]

The Truth about Eyelash Extensions

After being bored with having to apply several coats of mascara to achieve the length and volume that I want, I decided to try out eyelash extensions, and unfortunately, I was not very fond of them. Don’t get me wrong, they looked amazing. On the first days. Then after a while, they started falling off. […]