Clinique is known for coming up with a wide range of beauty products—for skin care and makeup needs. What recently caught my attention is their Black Honey line. Normally, I’m not a fan of really dark colors and “black” just made me think it was going to be all dark, but I was wrong! Their black honey line actually offers a great natural-looking finish to makeup looks which aren’t overbearing. Here are the Black Honey products I’ve come across and what I can say about them:
- The Almost Lipstick in Black Honey – If you want a better-looking version of your lips this product would be awesome for you. It goes well with all skin tones and provides a light sheen of flattering color to your lips that make them look just right!
- Clinique Super Balm Moisturizing Lip Gloss – In Black Honey, this would go well with the Almost Lipstick since it can add more shine while hydrating your lips. It would make your lips look shinier and it perfectly compliments any skin tone as well.
- Eyeliner – They have a Brush On Cream Eyeliner in Black Honey as well! This, I think works great for a naturally smudged brown look which offers subtle definition for your eyes. It has a creamy consistency which makes it easy to apply as well.
- Eyeshadow Quad – The Color Surge Eyeshadow Quad in Black Honey is perfect for a bronzy natural look. If you love brown eye makeup and you prefer the subtle definition it brings, the shades in this eyeshadow palette would be great for you. Generally, I think brown shades are easier to blend, and the same applies for the carefully chosen shades in this eyeshadow palette.
- Nail Polish – To finish your look, you can even glam up your nails with their Black Honey enamel! Talk about a complete line to finish your matching color looks! It comes in a gorgeous dark brown shade reminiscent of chocolates, so you can pair it with almost any color of your outfit.
I think that the Black Honey line would be a great addition to any makeup lover’s collection!