Celebrities give much preference to layered hairstyles, as they give texture and emphasize their haircut. Layers define your curls and give volume to your straight hair. In case you wear long layers, you will get a classic and edgy look, while the flirty look is achieved due to short layers. Here are 15 layered hairstyles to go for this spring.
1. Jessica Biel opted for a layered hairstyle. She let her hair loose and created soft waves. The ombre hair tone went perfectly with this hairstyle. A great hairstyle option for this spring.
2. Sienna Miller went for long layers and paired it with her rose hair shade. Her gorgeous look allured her fans.
3. Zoe Saldana created a simple look, making her hair super straight and adding layers. The nude lip color completed her stunning look.
4. You may go for one of the layered hairstyles this spring, resembling Taylor Swift’s look. The signature fringe went perfectly with her long layers. The pink lipstick color provided her a lovely look.
5. If you have thin hair and want to make it fuller, you are advised to opt for Allison Williams’ soft and face framing layers.
6. Penelope Cruz’s layered hairstyle may be your inspiration. She styled ombre hair color and matched it with soft waves.
7. This spring you may go for Li Tyler’s layered hairstyle. Just make your hair wavy and bring to one side.
8. Ashley Greene modernized her bob hairstyle, adding extensions and thus getting layers.
9. Zooey Deschanel paired her blunt fringe with her subtle wavy hairstyle. Her look is worth trying this spring.
10. Get inspired by Jennifer Anniston’s disheveled hair, which she matched with her subtle makeup.
11. Selena Gomez admires us with her long layered hairstyle. To get this look for spring, just blow out your tresses and pair it with a red lipstick.
12. Get inspired by Britney Spears’ astounding layered hairstyle. She styled brown hair color and paired it with a middle sectioned fringe.
13. Rose Byrne shows us how splendid your bob hairstyle may look, if you add layers and get extra volume.
14. Go for Rashida Jones’ super sleek hairstyle for this spring. She side swept her tresses and added a side fringe for a stunning look.
15. Jennifer Lopez made her hair look textured just adding soft layers and slightly waving her tresses.
Find the most suiting layered hairstyle for this spring, having a look at the best celebrity looks.
See also: Top 100 Short Hairstyles For Women