50 Stylish Braided Hairstyles for 2014
Follow the latest trend and update your hair with simple braids. Get an astonishing look, getting inspired by 50 stylish braided hairstyles for 2014, worn by celebrities.
1. Alessandra Ambrosio’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
This celebrity’s braided hairstyle can be copied easily for 2014. She left her tresses loose and created nice braids. This stylish braided hairstyle looks ideal while being on the beach and on any occasion.
2. Kerry Washington’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
This look is among the stylish braided hairstyles for 2014. For a gorgeous look, Kerry Washington went for a side-swept plaited hairstyle, finishing the look with a stylish braid at the front part. This look is suitable for a prom night.
3. Bella Thorne’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Belle Thorne rocked a fishtail braid hairstyle, adorning it with ribbons. Her loose braid with a parted fringe creates a stylish hairstyle for 2014.
4. Olivia Palermo’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Olivia Palermo goes for a loose braided hairstyle and creates an official look. This style is one of the best choices for a formal look for 2014.
5. Bella Thorne’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
If you are already imagining your new braided hairstyle for 2014, don’t forget to get inspired by Bella Thorne. She creates a splendid crown braid, leaving some hair out.
6. Selena Gomez’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Selena Gomez shocks us with her high ponytail hairstyle, tied with a scrunchie and ending with a stylish braid. She accessorized her look with chic earrings and a red lipstick. It’s a great inspiration from the 90s.
7. Jessica Stam’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
This celebrity updates her updo hairstyle and goes for double plaits. She looked amasing, slightly teasing the braids and leaving some hair out. A stunning hairstyle for 2014.
8. Kate Bosworth’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
No one can stay indifferent to Kate Bosworth stylish braided hairstyle. She got an eternal look, braiding her hair from the top part and ending in a nice chignon.
9. Zoe Kravitz’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
To modernize your halo plaited hairstyle, you may opt for Zoe Kravitz’s middle-sectioned hair with two braids. This look is fabulous for any party.
10. Olivia Wilde’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
For a stylish look, you had better copy Olivia Wilde’s crown braided hairstyle for 2014. It’s quite easy to get Heidi plait hairstyle.
11. Poppy Delevingne’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Here is another super gorgeous braided hairstyle, you may resemble. Poppy Delevingne rocks Heidi braid hairstyle and gets an adorable look.
12. Amber Heard’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
You may easily modernize your plaited updo hairstyle, by leaving some hair out to soften your features like one of the great celebrities Amber Heard did.
13. Rita Ora’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Creating double fishtail plaits, Rita Ora managed to create a fabulous look and become one of our inspirations for 2014.
14. Anna Sophia Robb’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Anna Sophia Robb creates a stylish updo hairstyle with various braids. It will provide you with a pretty look for 2014.
15. Vanessa Hudgen’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
If you are not inclined to side-swept braid hairstyles, you may let some part of your hair loose and curl. This look looks perfect on one of the celebrities Vanessa Hudgens.
16. Cara Delevingne’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
To look fashionable for 2014, you may go for Cara Delevingne’s stylish braided hairstyle. She creates a French braid in the middle part of her head and opts for two braids on the right and left of the main braid.
17. Claire Julien’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Create an adorable look by copying Claire Julien’s halo braided hairstyle for 2014. Add fashionable earrings to your look and get an amazing look.
18. Florence Welch’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Here is another thrilling hairstyle for summer months. Florence Welch experiments with a crown braid hairstyle with a full bang. She leaves some hair out and looks exquisite with her tangerine hair color.
19. Rita Ora’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
For a cute and stylish look, Rita Ora’s braided hairstyle is worth copying for 2014. She rocks a French braid hairstyle with two plaits.
20. Kate Perry’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
You may accessorize your loose, brushed out hair with a nice headband, created with a braid. Have a look at Kate Perry, and you will be amazed with her subtle look.
21. Diane Kruger’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Diane Kruger may be your inspiration, if you seek for a fabulous braided hairstyle. She pulls off two braids and turns them into double buns. The blonde-haired celebrity inspires you to wear this hairstyle at the great party.
22. Kim Kardashian’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Kim Kardashian shows that a messy braided hairstyle will also provide you with a glamorous look for 2014. Just sweep it to one side and get ready to allure your friends.
23. Elle Fanning’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Elle Fanning paired her side-swept braided hairstyle with a cute hat. This style gave her a fashionable look.
24. Kristen Bell’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
This celebrity rocks a chic half-up half-down hairstyle, French braiding the front section and adding several small braids.
25. Whitney Port’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Whitney Port side sections her hair and rocks a loose braided hairstyle on her blonde tresses. It is one of the lovely looks for summer months.
26. Scarlett Johansson’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
The blonde beauty Scarlett Johansson steps on the red carpet, rocking a crown braided hairstyle. She matches her fantastic hairstyle with a red lipstick a gorgeous eye makeup.
27. Daisy Lowe’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Pigtails may also give a feminine look. Daisy Lowe styles this look on her black locks and pairs it with a full bang.
28. Miley Cyrus’ Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Copy Miley Cyrus’ stylish braided hairstyle for 2014. She wore a side-swept loose braid with a side fringe, getting a stunning look.
29. Lea Michele’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
If you have thick tresses like Lea Michele, don’t hesitate to try a nice braid at the back of your head. Lea Michele added a full bang to her braided hairstyle and looked astounding.
30. Kim Kardashian’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Achieve a glamorous look, resembling Kim Kardashian’s fishtail braid hairstyle, swept to one side. Make it a little messy and pair your hairstyle with a stunning makeup for 2014.
31. Nicky Hilton’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
For a polished look, go for a tidy fishtail braid hairstyle like Nicky Hilton. Make your hair sleek and get a fashionable look for 2014.
32. Nicole Scherzinger’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
This celebrity teases the crown of her head and creates a high braided hairstyle. The look is completed with a smoky eye makeup for a subtle look.
33. Molly Sims’ Braided Hairstyle for 2014
To get an intricate look, you had better copy Molly Sims’ braided hairstyle for 2014. Just roll the braid at the back of your head and you will have one of the stylish braided hairstyles.
34. Blake Lively’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
This celebrity is fond of wearing braids. She creates a loose braid and sweeps it to one shoulder, leaving several hairpieces out.
35. Blake Lively’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
For a sophisticated look, you may get inspired by Blake Lively’s another stylish braided hairstyle for 2014. She creates a ponytail and finishes with a fabulous braid.
36. Diane Kruger’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Achieve a cool look for 2014, trying Diane Kruger’s braided hairstyle, which she swept to one side and left some hair out.
37. Fergie’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Be in the latest trend and create a neat look with a fishtail braided hairstyle. Fergie’s high ponytail was ended with a splendid fishtail braid.
38. Alesha Dixon’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Get an extraordinary look, copying Alesha Dixon’s braided hairstyle. She created a nice braid with her bang and mixed it with the thick braid, made with the rest of her hair.
39. Tinsley Mortimer’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Don’t skip wearing one of the exquisite braided hairstyles for 2014. For a romantic look, make your hair curly and add a halo plait. The side fringe will complete the look.
40. Karen Gillan’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
This celebrity opts for an updo hairstyle with a crown braid. This hairstyle looks fabulous on her red tresses.
41. Rihanna’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Rihanna always amazes us with her trendy hairstyles. She rocks a side fishtail braid on her red locks.
42. Whitney Port’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Whitney Port’s double fishtail plait is a fantastic choice for a gorgeous look. The ends of the two braids end in a nice twist.
43. Jessica Simpson’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Here is an uneven type of plait, rocked by Jessica Simpson. She pulls all her hair back and teases the crown.
44. Kesha’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
If you have super long hair like Kesha, go for a braided hairstyle and make it go to one side. Embellish your braid with a black ribbon.
45. Kristen Bell’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Feel the touch of 90s and make your hair go back, creating a braided hairstyle. Kristen Bell may greatly inspire you with her blonde braided hairstyle, paired with a natural makeup.
46. Selena Gomez’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
At the red carpet, Selena Gomez styled a textured hairstyle with a side braid. Her polished look was achieved.
47. Leona Lewis’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Leona Lewis inspires us to be fashionable, wearing a side fishtail braid. She creates a side section and makes her long fringe go to one side, as well.
48. Fearne Cotton’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Fearne Cotton embellishes her fishtail braid hairstyle with a nice brooch and teams it with a red lipstick for a lovely look.
49. Pixie Lott’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Here is another festive ready look by Pixie Lott. She leaves her tresses loose and adds soft waves. The perfect look was achieved with a halo plait, decorated with small flowers.
50. Olivia Palermo’s Braided Hairstyle for 2014
Olivia Palermo middle sections her shoulder-length hair and creates a small braid on one side. Her divine look was paired with a pink lipstick and a gorgeous eye makeup.
These 50 stylish braided hairstyles may help you achieve a glamorous and stunning look for 2014.